JAVA,J2EE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by SATHEES KUMAR . A, Dec 24, 2004.

  1. Shaddup and pass me the Starbucks Java.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004

  2. Shaddup and pass me the Starbucks Java.

    sounds like you are speaking with a lisp to me.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004

  3. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    That's what happens when you try to kiss a python.

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  4. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Nerd32768 Guest

    gotcha-google always works

    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  5. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Nerd32768 Guest

    <voice="with a lisp")

    How much does a wittle wabbit cost

    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  6. You been hangin' out with Billyw again, haven't you.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 27, 2004
  7. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    I see you're going to assembler another thread of puns.

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004
  8. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    the whole batch was bad. I can see that when I'm not around this is Sub()
    standard stuff. time to goto a new routine. comment out the bad parts will
    you, it's starting to debug me.

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004
  9. Icon tell you how bad I wish alef it alone.
    [/QUOTE]

    the whole batch was bad. I can see that when I'm not around this is Sub()
    standard stuff. time to goto a new routine. comment out the bad parts will
    you, it's starting to debug me.
    [/QUOTE]

    dos anyone else get the urge to tell these gui's to shove
    these puns up their Asterisk?

    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 28, 2004
  10. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox
    & opined:
    I declare, the moods in this newsgroup are so variable. I won't string it
    along.

    JaR, Dec 28, 2004
  11. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    welcome to the darkside :)

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004
  12. Keep it up too Long, and the wife might make you Single. Then just try to
    get Integer.

    I'm safe because I have Array gun.

    --
    Fris "Void" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 28, 2004
  13. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    this should be expected with the array you find here. fortanly, the
    assembled group has a specific func(). IF you'd like to carry on THEN do
    so, ELSE don't. But I'm sure you can cobol together a few more for me.

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004
  14. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    Ok, I'll just keep compiling more. The chances of this function ENDing soon
    are null.

    JaR, Dec 28, 2004
  15. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    I can see how this script will play out. you'll be LEFT(4) a shell of your
    form R .self but go ahead a STRING me along if you'd like.

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004
  16. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    I too can C+ concatenate all yours together. For now though, I'll show some
    class and call an END to these comments.

    JaR, Dec 28, 2004
  17. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In

    class ohdearsweetjesusthankyou
    {
    public static void main(String args[])
    {
    System.out.println("Seconded!");
    }
    }

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Please to be click www.mcngp.com. Rgs!

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 28, 2004
  18. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    which will make you an object of affection to many

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004
  19. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice..............

    Neil, Dec 28, 2004
  20. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Nerd32768 Guest

    a new one please, i'm still running on VB6

    Nerd32768, Dec 29, 2004