JAVA,J2EE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by SATHEES KUMAR . A, Dec 24, 2004.

  1.
    SATHEES KUMAR . A, Dec 24, 2004

  2. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Consultant Guest

    c#

    Consultant, Dec 24, 2004

  3. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Jtyc Guest

    c#

    B flat

    Jtyc, Dec 24, 2004
  4. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    and what pray tell is wrong with Pascal?

    Neil, Dec 24, 2004
  5. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Neil Guest

    D minor

    Neil, Dec 24, 2004
  6. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Jtyc Guest

    and what pray tell is wrong with Pascal?

    I don't know the man personally so I couldn't tell you.

    Jtyc, Dec 24, 2004
  7. You knew my ex-wife?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004
  8. c#

    cobol

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  9. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    LnkWizard Guest

    Tocata and fugue in G-major

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Dec 27, 2004
  10. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    This is a public newsgroup. Please watch your language, and do not say the
    name of
    he-of-the-name-which-should-never-ever-be-spoken-or-typed-ever-ever-ever.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "that's just wongh thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's "power of twos" decree prompted me to say this:
    "www.mcngp.com."

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  11. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    That is casting a Perl before swine.

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  12. c#
    it is real.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  13. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Pascal

    Nerd32768, Dec 27, 2004
  14. That is just so basically wrong.

    Please put forth a better effort.

    Me, I'll take advantage of the weather and just go throw some snobols.

    But I'm anxiously awaiting your SQL.

    --
    Fris "Jose, can you C?" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 27, 2004
  15. c#
    agreed. Anyway, less of the small-talk.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2004
  16. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    Bzzzzzzt! You weren't here for the whole cobol/wongh/kellyme fiasco. It
    appears that their spambots either got the hint or MS canned them. But
    google up one of those names in this NG and see what you get. Aside from the
    seriousness of what they were doing, the threads turned out pretty funny
    sometimes.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com is best for all new updates than

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  17. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Alright, algol along for now, but you need to get back to the basic.

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  18. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Okay, if you think of a perfect-script let us know.

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004
  19. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    This thread is basically worth a hill of beans.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Visiting www.mcngp.com will make you smarter. And sexier.

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 27, 2004
  20. SATHEES KUMAR . A

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Icon tell you how bad I wish alef it alone.

    JaR, Dec 27, 2004