Java J2EE positions in Techspan, Noida

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by radhikarohatgi, Aug 24, 2006.

  1. Currently, to fuel our growth we are actively looking for professionals
    in Java/J2EE technologies with 2-7 yrs of experience for our Noida
    Center of Excellence.

    I would like you to go through the Techspan synopsis, which will help
    you in assessing our organization. TechSpan India is now a part of
    Headstrong inc,

    Headstrong Corporation is a global consultancy focused on helping
    clients achieve measurable results with their business and systems
    integration efforts. We help our clients integrate their business with
    their customers, suppliers and employees to improve enterprise value.
    We offer a full range of integration services, including opportunity
    assessment, design and implementation, and application development and
    maintenance. With a 20-year track record of proven results (as
    Headstrong and formerly James Martin + Company) having a turnover of
    US$ 150 million, our client base includes many of the world's most
    respected companies. Headstrong is headquartered near Washington DC,
    with a global presence across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
    Headstrong is a privately held firm whose investors include Welsh,
    Carson, Anderson and Stowe, and H&Q Asia Pacific. For more information,
    visit www.headstrong.com

    TechSpan specializes in providing services in focused vertical market
    segments, including securities, airlines & transportation and high
    technology firms. With its New Delhi Center of Excellence assessed at
    Software-CMM 5 and People-CMM Level 3, TechSpan has joined an exclusive
    group of only 15 companies worldwide to have sought and been
    successfully assessed for maturity on both these models.

    If our vision and strategy interests you ,kindly mail me your updated
    resume in word format and mail for any queries on the position.

    The email id where you can send in your resume is

    radhikarohatgi, Aug 24, 2006