    I have no idea how to help, any suggestions would be very
    appreciated...

    Thx for any help....

    davv, Mar 4, 2005

  2. davv

    Pennywise Guest

    |> Hi everyone...
    |>
    |> My friend installed a Jaxa application last night from a uneiversity
    |> web site and after rebooting could both neither get back online or
    |> access his documents, From what I know the PC boots up ok but nothing
    |> really happens when for instance he clicks on 'My Documents; etc...
    |>
    |> I have no idea how to help, any suggestions would be very
    |> appreciated...

    (XP assumed)
    Then run (WinKey+R) <type in> sfc /scannow <enter>
    inserting your XP CD or XP SP2 as needed), this will replace any
    important system files that might be missing.

    Uninstall the Java installation (file) If possible
    Control Panel >add remove programs or delete the file.

    Pennywise, Mar 4, 2005

  3. davv

    davv Guest

    very, very appreciated, thank you very much....!

    davv, Mar 4, 2005
  4. davv

    °Mike° Guest

    Use system restore to roll back to a good configuration.

    °Mike°, Mar 4, 2005