Java Error: java.lang.ClassFormatError: oracle/jdbc/ttc7/TTC7Protocol

Discussion in 'Software' started by Shalz, Mar 8, 2008.

  1. Shalz

    Shalz

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi all,

    I am very new to java and facing a very strange issue.

    I have written some code in java to connect to oracle database. The problem is that when I run the code in eclipse it runs fine with desired results but when create a FAt jar of the code and execute that jar then it gives me the below error:

    java.lang.ClassFormatError: oracle/jdbc/ttc7/TTC7Protocol (Code segment has wrong length)
    and some more lines---------------------

    Well I am totally confused why its coming.
    I am connecting to databases with load balancer. maube that's causing problem. Iam making connection through jdbc thin driver.

    So, can you please guide me how to resolve this issue? its really urgent....
    or can you guide me how to connect to database with loadbalancer......any driver etc.

    Plz help..
    Thanks.....

    Shalz, Mar 8, 2008