(january) Picture of the week

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Daniel Rocha, Jan 5, 2006.

  1. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    Daniel Rocha, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Daniel Rocha

    Gormless Guest

    Awful. Like all the rest of your stuff I've bothered to look at.
    This one is overexposed, burnt out, over-contrasty, no detail. A bloody
    mess.

    PS: "(january) picture of the week"?? January is a month, not a week. Let's
    hope there are only twelve weeks in your year. I should hate to have to
    endure 52 of these efforts.
    But hey, wait, no need to worry; all I have to do is ... plonk. Bye loser.

    Gormless, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Daniel Rocha

    Daniel Rocha Guest

    I hope that you are a great winner to judge like that.

    Daniel Rocha, Jan 14, 2006