    Read the rest of this entry » http://dpmac.com/blog/?p=7

    http://dpmac.com/blog/

    George

    george, Jan 8, 2007

  2. Hi, George. In future, mind prefixing these messages with the magic
    word?

    SPAM

    Put it at the beginning of the subject and also as the first word of
    the message.

    Thanks for your cooperation!

    By the way, I was bored and visited your site, and it's crap, even for
    a blog. (What a surprise.) And why don't you plug 'LuckyStiffAsia'
    anymore?

    mark.thomas.7, Jan 8, 2007