    http://dpmac.com/blog/

    George

    , Jan 8, 2007

  2. Guest

    Hi, George. In future, mind prefixing these messages with the magic
    word?

    SPAM

    Put it at the beginning of the subject and also as the first word of
    the message.

    Thanks for your cooperation!

    By the way, I was bored and visited your site, and it's crap, even for
    a blog. (What a surprise.) And why don't you plug 'LuckyStiffAsia'
    anymore?

    wrote:
    > It will be interesting to see what happens as we go further into the
    > new year, but currently the Nikon D80 dslr is the most popular Nikon
    > camera on my website. Looking around the web I see the same scenario
    > playing out at numerous other digital camera websites. The over all
    > dslr leader is still the Canon Digital Rebel DXi, but the next most
    > popular dslr is the Nikon D80.
    >
    > Read the rest of this entry » http://spam.com/crap/?p=7

    , Jan 8, 2007