    longe functions. It has happened to me already. Anyone know how I can
    get WMP working again? Where do I go to download the latest version
    of it so that I can remove the version I have & reinstall? Thanks

    Just Me, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Just Me

    Avenger© Guest

    Yeah, after ya download it, the right tit drops out :eek:))))))

    "Put the CAT out to reply"

    Abit NF7-S Ver 2.0, XP3200 400FSB CPU @ 2.4 Ghz, 512 MB Corsair TwinX PC 3200 Low Latency
    (Dual Channel) DDR, Radeon 9800Pro, Asetek Waterchill Water Cooling (on CPU, Chipset &
    GPU), Antec AMG 1000 case, 120 GB WD 10,000 RPM SATA Drive.

    Avenger©, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Interesting to see 3 tits on stage.
    Wot media player version do you have???
    If you try opening control panel,
    add/remove programs
    Select the windows setup or components tab
    Find windows media player and remove the tick next to it.
    Restart the pc and put the tick back in.
    This *should* reinstall it.

    HTH

    Gareth

    Gareth not NLL or anybody else., Feb 3, 2004
  4. Just Me

    °Mike° Guest

  5. Go to v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com and click "Windows (Version)" in the
    panel. Then find "Windows Media Player 9" and click add. Then go to the
    "Review and install updates" and it will install WMP for you.
    the secrets of a hacker

    the secrets of a hacker, Feb 4, 2004