    If anyone out there has any info, I'd love to know this.

    Thanks in advance,

    Snaithbert

    Snaithbert Collins, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Snaithbert Collins

    Bob Bohling Guest

    I had the same question. I am only short 6 of the 20 titles and they are
    divided between sets 2 and 3.
    I will not buy the two sets and have the doubles of the other titles. When
    set 1 was released, the individual
    titles were released at the same time. I checked several locations today
    and only found the boxed sets.
    Looks like MGM is attempting to try an initial revenue boost, by trying to
    force boxed sales. I will be
    doing without, if that remains the case.

    Bob Bohling, Nov 19, 2003