    tomcat ?

    why we have these many ? what are their usage in comparison to other?

    Pl describe.

    Oom, Oct 8, 2007

  2. Oom

    why? Guest

    Nothing you need to worry about if you can't find out yourself.

    http://jakarta.apache.org/
    http://ant.apache.org/
    http://tomcat.apache.org/
    http://httpd.apache.org/

    See the descriptions of Jakarta, Tomcat, Ant and Apache using the URLs
    provided.
    Many what? They are different things.

    Other what?
    Pl read.