Jagged Edges During Playback

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by bodhiSoma, Mar 17, 2008.

  1. bodhiSoma

    bodhiSoma Guest

    I'm using Titanium 7.0 to make DVDs on my MacBook (OS X 10.4.10).
    Unfortunately, I seem to be getting jagged lines during playback.
    Viz:

    http://www.pho7o.com/alien 01.jpg
    http://www.pho7o.com/alien 02.jpg

    I should mention that the original file does not have these problems
    on playback.

    I'm guessing it's an encoding problem. I suppose it could be an
    aspect ratio thing but VLC doesn't seem to have this problem with
    store-bought DVDs and, as I mentioned, the original file looks fine
    (and plays fine in VLC, DVD Player, etc).

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Jason

    bodhiSoma, Mar 17, 2008

  2. bodhiSoma

    bodhiSoma Guest

    Sorry, that should have said "Toast Titanium 7.0."

    Jason

    bodhiSoma, Mar 18, 2008