Jack Schofield blog in line for best computer/tech weblog

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by malcolm, Jan 20, 2004.

  1. malcolm

    malcolm Guest

    Monday, January 19, 2004
    Bloggies shortlist - we're in!

    Blimey. Onlineblog has made it to the shortlist for the 2004 Bloggies,
    thanks to your votes. It was a big surprise - I only found out when
    idly browsing our referrer stats - so thanks for your vote. It's great
    to be in a field for best computer/tech weblog
    http://onlineblog.com/

    Cheers Neil
    And fingers crossed for you too. You'll have my vote
    Annie Mole (e) (w) @ 2004-01-20 00:42

    I nominated onlineblog in the first rounds because it feels like part
    of the community and is simply one of the best places to read up about
    this kind of stuff in the weblog space. As experiments with engaging
    with weblogs go, can I just say that you really really really get it
    right sometimes!
    Tom Coates (e) (w) @ 2004-01-20 00:15

    Isn't it a bit early for the 2004 awards? I suppose I'd better get in
    training now for 2005!
    elegante (e) (w) @ 2004-01-19 22:39

    malcolm, Jan 20, 2004