    waiting for all ur reply...
    thank u...
    mail me at [email protected] its urgent...

    Mahesh kolhe, Jan 26, 2012

  2. Mahesh kolhe

    awesome_slayer

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    sir...I am developing an application in which when an option from ChoiceGroup.EXCLUSIVE is chosen, using if condition i want to generate a textbox in a form....can you help me with this...thanking you in advance

    awesome_slayer, May 22, 2012

  3. Mahesh kolhe

    Mahesh kolhe

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Mumbai

    hey according to me u cant generate textbox in form....coz they both can be displayble separately...
    but you can create textbox earlier....
    and when any choice is selected then set current focus on textbox....
    like
    if choice group selected
    then
    display.setCurrent(txt);

    Mahesh kolhe, May 22, 2012
  4. Mahesh kolhe

    awesome_slayer

    Joined:
    May 22, 2012
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    thank you sir....i actually did the same thing...and its working now...but now i am facing another problem...i have a datefield and i want to return a string using a method...but when i do datefield().toString()...its giving runtime error...can you help me with this problem...thank you in advance.Also i have googled this query but most of the replies suggested on using calender instead...but i can't do that since i need only date in the form:mm/dd/yyyy.

    awesome_slayer, May 23, 2012