    I use iView3 and my only catalogue is 1.7Gb and the images total 7.5GB. Why
    is the catalogue so large?

    Beemer

    Beemer, Aug 28, 2006

  2. Beemer

    joesarrach Guest

    Is it possible they're thumbnailed to a certain extent in iview? Have
    you actually looked at the files on your hard drive? Select all and see
    properties for actual size?

    Joe Sarrach

    joesarrach, Aug 28, 2006

  3. Beemer

    Beemer Guest

    | Beemer wrote:
    | > I use iView3 and my only catalogue is 1.7Gb and the images total 7.5GB.
    Why
    | > is the catalogue so large?
    | >
    | > Beemer
    |
    | Is it possible they're thumbnailed to a certain extent in iview? Have
    | you actually looked at the files on your hard drive? Select all and see
    | properties for actual size?
    |
    | Joe Sarrach

    Joe,

    I have iView set to make its own thumbnails but surely this would not be so
    signifiant as to make the catalogue 1/5th the size of the total media?

    I'm not sure I understand the check you have advised.

    Beemer

    Beemer, Aug 30, 2006