  1. Carol J

    Carol J Guest

    ive got a worm on my PC and it will not identify the worm can someone please direct me to a worm remover program that can deal with this sort of thing please ty for your time.

    Carol J, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Carol J

    gangle Guest

    Use plain text in newsgroups (unless you know for sure
    HTML is acceptable in a particular NG)!

    How do you know you have a worm? You need Anti-Viral
    software. Try these online scans:

    http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/

    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

    Then acquire and install a resident AV program.
    is worth the $20 initial fee, and the $10
    yearly renewal fee.

    gangle, Aug 5, 2003