    neville Guest

    I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange and a
    red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    neville, Mar 30, 2005

  2. neville

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in message
    news:1112190570.874354d05ab96aed397c7155bf6bea97@teranews...
    >I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange and a
    >red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    That's the oral feedback interface. Stick it in your mouth and turn on the
    PC.

    Toolman Tim, Mar 30, 2005

  3. neville

    Paul - xxx Guest

    neville composed the following;:
    > I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange and a
    > red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    RTFM

    --
    Paul ...
    (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

    Paul - xxx, Mar 30, 2005
  4. neville

    Plato Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > >I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange and a
    > >red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    > That's the oral feedback interface. Stick it in your mouth and turn on the
    > PC.

    I want to clone my brain to the hard drive will that work?

    Plato, Mar 30, 2005
  5. neville

    neville Guest

    Theres no manual for the power supply its just a box with lots of different
    coloured wires coming out of it.I missed out one connector and it ran but
    not games.This is thinner and i cant see where its supposed to go.If you
    dont know what it is Paul then just admit it and shut up.Ive spent ages
    inside my computer now and Know what all the bits are apart from this one.I
    doubt youve even seen the inside of yours.

    neville, Mar 30, 2005
  6. neville

    elaich Guest

    "neville" <> wrote in

    > Ive spent ages
    > inside my computer now and Know what all the bits are apart from this
    > one.I doubt youve even seen the inside of yours.

    His works - your's doesn't. Do you understand the law of action and
    reaction?

    elaich, Mar 30, 2005
  7. Arnold P. Furshlugginer wrote:
    > On 30 Mar 2005, neville scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >> Theres no manual for the power supply its just a box with lots of
    >> different coloured wires coming out of it.I missed out one
    >> connector and it ran but not games.This is thinner and i cant see
    >> where its supposed to go.

    > How about trying it in your ass?

    >> If you dont know what it is Paul then
    >> just admit it and shut up.Ive spent ages inside my computer now

    > Isn't it a little cramped?

    More than you know -- it's also full of dead Sims. He hasn't
    reinstalled the game to revive them, yet. They're just lying there.
    It looks like Auschwitz, only cartoony. Okay, and smaller.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 30, 2005
  8. neville

    Ionizer Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Toolman Tim wrote:
    >>
    >> >I cant see where it fits , its got six wires three black two orange
    >> >and a
    >> >red one?Is it important or should I just ignore it.

    >> That's the oral feedback interface. Stick it in your mouth and turn on
    >> the
    >> PC.

    > I want to clone my brain to the hard drive will that work?

    In neville's case, a floppy disk would be all that is needed.

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Mar 30, 2005
  9. neville

    Cubzilla Guest

    where does it come from...front panel psu or what ?

    Cub

    Cubzilla, Mar 30, 2005
  10. neville

    neville Guest

    I dont think my problems are due to the sims anymore.Its more deepseated
    because other games dont work either

    neville, Mar 30, 2005
  11. neville

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Okay, just to be nice for once,

    Neville,

    If that plug is black, and its flat, it fits only ONE device type in a PC.
    That is the power lead for a SATA IDE hard drive. If you don't have SATA
    drives, let the thing dangle...kinda like when you lose your boxers...

    Toolman Tim, Mar 30, 2005
  12. neville

    Not Telling Guest

    Not Telling, Mar 31, 2005
  13. neville

    neville Guest

    No its white and doesnt fit into anything .ive got sata things on the
    motherboard they are black but smaller width ways.

    neville, Mar 31, 2005
  14. On 30 Mar 2005, neville scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I dont think my problems are due to the sims anymore.Its more
    > deepseated

    snip

    How true.

    --
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer, Mar 31, 2005
  15. neville

    B0B Guest

    It's a 6-pin Xeon power connector and you don't need to connect it to
    anything....

    B0B, Mar 31, 2005
  16. neville

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Don't tell me, tell the dimwit...

    Toolman Tim, Mar 31, 2005
  17. neville

    trout Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > Don't tell me, tell the dimwit...

    Lie down with dimwits.....
    --
    Wake up with Stupid all over you.

    trout, Mar 31, 2005
  18. neville

    neville Guest

    What is a xeon.If ive got a connector for it but havent got one then why.

    neville, Mar 31, 2005
  19. On 31 Mar 2005, neville muttered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > What is a xeon.

    snip

    It's the latest sub-compact automobile imported from Albania. Runs on
    12 "D" cells.

    --
    Arnold P. Furshlugginer

    Arnold P. Furshlugginer, Mar 31, 2005