    Location:
    Australia
    America is on the top because the internet is basicly there. it was developed there and most servers are there. Australia has 3 under water fibre cables and sateliettes in case of emergancy.

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Emergency? lol.
    "Oh God, please help me! I can't check my email!! :shock:"

    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes that has happened to me, i lost my left little toe over it. :|

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    What are you...

    ...willing to lose if your current browser gives up the ghost? Maybe a pinky perhaps? :dead:

    bigal, Nov 8, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, I need my net connection, it's for sure a must. If I'm without it for more than 10 hours it's confirmed, I get physically ill. I'm not joking. I got hit with a nasty virus three days ago and it took me 10 hours to get the computer working again. The Virus prevented me from connection to domain names, I could only connect to IP address numerically. By the time I got it working again I'd started with a very bad esophagitis attack from the freakin' nerves. So it's now a serious health hazard for me to be disconnected. I must constantly be able to get online. And from any location. So I have connected devices on every floor of the house. Almost in every room of the house and at every location I go, all the family and friends houses. Now, if I go out for dinner, I'm okay for that long, but I might have to quickly duck into a computer store for a fix.

    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Stress is one thing, a melted CPU is another :|

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich is yet another, what's yourpoint?

    The Modfather, Nov 9, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i have not point.

    unholy, Nov 10, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you have not english skills either.

    XhArD, Nov 10, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Tis true, he has not english of the skills. Unless ... maybe all your base are belong to him because from Japan his speaking does come?

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    He's too tall to come from Japan :|

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Sumo wrestlers can be tall. Maybe he's a Sumo wrestler? Though he often talks like a Japanese schoolgirl. |>

    The Modfather, Nov 11, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    And he's too thin and lanky to be a sumo wrestler :p

    XhArD, Nov 11, 2005
  14. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    stop COMPARING ME TO JAPANESE I NOT LIKE THEM!!!!
    i am american :p (just joking)

    unholy, Nov 12, 2005
  15. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Nah, you're too dumb to be an American.
    Wait, I've got it, he's a blasted Australian!

    The Modfather, Nov 12, 2005