    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    There's Chinese immigrants that pack themselves into container ships or transport ships, then jump off when they reach Australia. If we let all the chinese people in, then Australia will turn into China. Asians make a lot of our population on their own, we don't need any more.

    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    we have over 100,000 i think it was people trying to get in every year, we do let them in but the government shoves them in detention because they failed to give correct Identity. Most of them don't actually come from China they are Indonesia and Indian. around that sorta area.

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ha, we get more Mexicans than that in a week here. :) Quit yer complainin'. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You've got just a little more space than us. As big as Australia is, only the coastal areas are fit for living in mainly. Even by the coast, we get almost no rain, anywhere nearer the center of Australia is totally barren.

    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    get the asians and their air con's outa here its making energex sizzle

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That's why you were off the net this arvo? Your power went out? lol, it's probably something to do with one of your mods :p

    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah
    of of the power poles in billys yard caught on fire, he had to call energex to get him a new transformer :D

    unholy, Oct 20, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    billy? Who the hell is billy? And how did it "catch on fire"??

    XhArD, Oct 20, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    he bought a new oven (electric) and hooked it into the power line. got it running for a few and then he lit a shirt of fire and threw it at the power pole.... no one know why hes so crazy.....

    unholy, Oct 21, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    he lit a shirt on fire.
    then threw it.
    at a power pole.
    :shock:
    How old is he, and why is he still alive? He should be a Darwin Award contender.

    XhArD, Oct 21, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That's one story that should have been caught on video, man, that'd be freakin' hillarious.
    Ok, yeah, we may have more room than you do but we're running out fast. And we can only produce just so many spinner wheels and 24" car sub-woofers, we're running out of them too. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 21, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    wait wait... he hooked a stove up to the power lines? is that even posible?
    And what was he trying to acomplish in the first place?

    Gez, Oct 21, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Trying to get it to reach the Nuke temperature, which it did :p And to Modfather, spinners are queer. I saw an old Bommbodore a week ago with spinners, he revved it when I looked at him, then got pissed off when I laughed :p

    XhArD, Oct 21, 2005
  14. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    nah he tried over heating a intel, it cooked a egg at first, then it caught on fire, then hes house burnt down, and then cause he was overclocking his intel it took an extra 300watts to power it. So he burt the Transformer on the power pole, and boom a nuke temperature was reached. hes going to be alive never.

    unholy, Oct 22, 2005
  15. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I kinda like spinners, I think they're fun but damned expensive. But I do miss the old Krager mags.
    Ok, so you're saying I can cook an egg on my CPU? Cool. I'm gonna try that.
    No, wait, I have a stove... Don't have to.

    The Modfather, Oct 23, 2005
  16. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    'Sif you'd cook eggs on a stove! try some international aussie culture! Cook it on a rock in your backyard :p Actually, doing that with all thos chemicals floating around probably isn't such a good idea :|

    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005
  17. RObErT_RaTh

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    but if your ever without a stove... now you know you can cook on an OCed Intel.
    ...the more you know. (doo doo dee doo)

    Gez, Oct 24, 2005
  18. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i cook my eggs on intelsa, they get cooked faster :D

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005
  19. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I didn't wanna waste a good Intel chip, so i tried it with an Athlon first...
    [​IMG]
    Burned my freakin' toast it did!

    The Modfather, Oct 25, 2005
  20. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    oh i used a athlon chip to cook/toast toast and it worked fine. u musta turned off the Shadows Option in Bios. thats the secert option to cool down athlon XP's :D
    i used a intel, u have to have a heat dispator to get cooking without melting/burning your food/ the cpu.

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005