    Australia Mate!
    Bridges like this???
    [​IMG]

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 17, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    XhArD, Oct 17, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Actually....

    ...bridges that rise up at a sharp angle. It's not how high a flat bridge is, it's more like the angle you are pointed at when you drive up the incline. Going down the other side doesn't seem to bother me much. I don't know why, but it's extremely stressful going up, so I avoid it if at all possible. :oops:

    bigal, Oct 17, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Oct 17, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Was that bridge even neccisary? I mean there are roads going underneith it the same way... honestly wtf?

    Gez, Oct 17, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i dont think its real ????

    unholy, Oct 17, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I figure, if they can build the 7 mile bridge in Florida... (pic)
    [​IMG]
    How much harder would it be to take it those few extra steps to Australia?

    The Modfather, Oct 18, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    not a bad idea :D.

    unholy, Oct 18, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, I just remembered a joke that I heard a coupla years ago, went hunting and found it again:
    A man was walking along a California beach and was deep in prayer. Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said,"because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."
    The man said "build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want" The Lord said "your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. the supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific Ocean! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural rescources. I can do it but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honour and glorify me"
    The man thought about it for a long time, finally he said "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she is thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says 'nothings wrong' and how I can make a woman truly happy"
    The Lord swifty replied "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?"
    :p

    XhArD, Oct 18, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hahahahahaha, that's a great one dude!

    The Modfather, Oct 18, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, yeah, cheers to whoever wrote it, on the one in a bazillion chance that they look in this thread :p That reminds me of another one... :p
    Donald Rumsfeld is giving GWB his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident'
    "OH NO!" GWB exclaims. "That's terrible!"
    His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the president sits, head in hands finally, the President looks up and asks: "Jeeze, just how many are there in a Brazillion anyway?"
    :p

    XhArD, Oct 18, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    AHahhahaha I can see it now :lol:
    We might aswell have a sign saying, "Welcome Illegal Immigrants" because we do get enough as it is :? I don't have anything against foreigners, just people who try to come here illegally.

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 18, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Brazillion is a country...stop confusing me :p

    unholy, Oct 18, 2005
  14. RObErT_RaTh

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol your all hilarious :p

    Gez, Oct 18, 2005
  15. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    and Brazillion isn't a country Unholy :p That's Brazil.

    XhArD, Oct 19, 2005
  16. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    stop confusing me...!!! i cant hear u *Covers Ears*

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005
  17. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I wouldn't have thought you could hear us from there anyway, but ok...

    XhArD, Oct 19, 2005
  18. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    People illegally emmigrate to Australia? How the heck do they do that? You don't have any freakin' borders! What, do you get Mexicans flying private jets landing in the outback and selling oranges to the aboriginals or something? How exactly does that work?
    Why is 6 afraid of 7?
    Because 7 8 9
    (say it out loud)

    The Modfather, Oct 19, 2005
  19. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    7 didn't eat 9 u silly bum :p
    Ilegal Immigrants are the boat ppl

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005
  20. RObErT_RaTh

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Boat? From where? You're telling me people get in a little boat and go all the way to Australia? Man, if they can survive something like that I say let 'em in, they're tough sons of bitches.

    The Modfather, Oct 20, 2005