    Any suggestions?

    Thanks.

    jcc

    jcc999, May 24, 2007

  2. jcc999

    PMcOuntry Guest

    I'm not sure that can be done, but try itunes site for the answer. I
    had a lot of my music already in subfolders, which I then added/
    imported into the itunes library and it stays in both places. As for
    reversing that, try highlighting the songs you want, and clicking
    export, then pointing it to the folder you want. It should still
    leave them in the itunes library and the folders you want, but mind
    you, it will take up more HD space.

    PMcOuntry, May 24, 2007