    stupid because I have tried everything and could not find.

    Please help!

    Sonja

    Sonja, Aug 28, 2004

  2. Sonja

    SwissTony Guest

    Don't have it myself, but most media players allow you to drag and drop the
    songs into the order you want.
    Click and hold then move your mouse to where u want the track to be

    SwissTony, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Sonja

    Sonja Guest

    Hi Tony,

    That's what I did but didn't work...

    S.

    Sonja, Aug 28, 2004
  4. Try:

    Help --> Playlist --> Changing the order in which songs play

    Goodwill,
    Luke

    Luke O'Malley, Aug 28, 2004
  5. Sonja

    Max Guest

    I think you just left-click on the song title and drag it up or down.
    You might need to click on the number column -- you won't be able to
    move the songs if you have set it to show them in some other order,
    like alphabetically by name or artist.

    I don't think you need to do anything more.

    Max, Aug 29, 2004
  6. Sonja

    Sonja Guest

    Unfortunately that does not work as well. I can drag but when I release the
    mouse it comes back to where it was.

    But thanks, anyway,

    S.

    Sonja, Aug 29, 2004
  7. Sonja

    Spirit Guest

    That's the way it works. Remove the iTunes.pref file from C:/Documents
    and Settings/account/Application Data/Apple Computer/iTunes/. and try again.

    Spirit, Aug 29, 2004
  8. Sonja

    Sonja Guest

    It's fine now, thank you,

    Sonja

    Sonja, Aug 29, 2004
  9. Sonja

    belvedere

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    For this to work you need to have the shuffle button turned off first before the songs will drop.

    belvedere, Nov 10, 2006