  1. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    No, the iTunes should work with Windows 98, have you tried this yet?

    lowdes, Jun 1, 2006

  2. lowdes

    Margolotta Guest

    Tried *what* yet?

    You don't really have a clue do you? If you've got the latest version to work
    with 98, then maybe you'd like to tell Apple how you did it because they
    quite clearly state it *REQUIRES* Windows XP or 2000.

    Margolotta, Jun 1, 2006

  3. lowdes

    Peaches Guest

    Pay no attention to Sarah the margolottish, Itunes caan be run on 98/ME
    Butty It's not so straightforward, you can use an earlier version of Itunes.
    You can google to find plenty, oar better stilll the iTunes forums:
    http://discussions.apple.com/category.jspa?categoryID=149

    This is main plugin that allows iTunes to run with 98/ME but it's not
    freeware,
    but free to try: http://www.download.com/XPlay/3000-2141_4-10181695.html

    There are pleentee of solutions butty sarar balldropper never has a clue
    so for future reference, any post by margolotta or sarah balfore are too B
    ignoraned.

    Peaches, Jun 1, 2006
  4. lowdes

    Dan Evans Guest

    Who said anything about the latest version?

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Jun 1, 2006
  5. lowdes

    Jim Guest

    See? It's the world that's wrong all the time, not you.

    Jim, Jun 1, 2006
  6. lowdes

    Pennywise Guest

    |>Is there actually a version of iTunes for Windows 98. I have
    |>negative feelings on this because it is an Apple program and Apple
    |>is 32 bit - as far as I know.
    |>
    |>If there is, where can I get a copy?

    Old versions are mention'd you can get them here
    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=itunes
    I think, I can't access oldversion.com and wonder if it's still
    online.

    Pennywise, Jun 1, 2006