IT'S AMAZING WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by SEVEN SEVILLE, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. I KNOW PPL THAT WILL SPEND $100.00+ FOR A BOREFEST KNOWN AS CABLE/SATELITTE TELEVISION.

    I TOLD THEM ABOUT WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD WE HAVE HERE ON THE 'NET AND THEY JUST SCOFFED AT ME BUT WATCH THE SAME OLE BORING MOVIES ON CABLE EVERY DAY

    SEVEN SEVILLE, Apr 1, 2004

  2. JUST SCOFFED AT ME BUT WATCH THE SAME OLE BORING MOVIES ON CABLE EVERY DAY
    Not all movies are boring, but I can tell you what is boring -- Internet
    video. Every so often I have to tell somebody that I'm *not* going to spend
    2+ hours watching a jerky download of a 2-hour lecture or seminar. Great
    conciseness and quick access are the advantages of the Web. If they want me
    to know what they said, they can write it down in HTML!

    Michael A. Covington, Apr 1, 2004