IT Security news and information site for Security Professionals

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by netleets, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. netleets

    netleets Guest

    I have launched a new IT Security news and information site at www.netleets.com
    .. This site will be geared toward IT Security professionals and
    contains an active forum for all enterprise class security products.
    There are categories dedicated to Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco IDS,
    Snort, Cisco ASA, Bluecoat, Crossbeam, and many many more. I have not
    come across another site that is truly a one-stop-shop for all IT
    Security products.
    Thank you in advance for giving www.netleets.com a chance to grow with
    the IT Security community.

    netleets, Aug 6, 2008

  2. netleets

    desperado618

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Forums include Checkpoint, Cisco ASA/PIX, Juniper, Proventia, Sonicwall, Cisco IDS, Snort, McAfee Intrushield, Bluecoat, Websense,etc

    desperado618, Aug 7, 2008

  3. netleets

    netleets Guest

    www.netleets.com
    IT Security news and information in plain English
    Forums include Cisco Pix/ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper, Snort, Cisco IDS,
    Intrushield, Bluecoat, and many more

    netleets, Aug 7, 2008
  4. netleets

    Eric Seymour Guest

    Good resource site, although you only hit the big VPN guys. In my
    opinion there are better providers on teh client side - that WONT
    vendor lock your network. Most of the big players don't care about VPN
    as much and let the client development slip. One I suggest you look
    into is NCP Engineering www.ncp-e.com. Check out their universal
    client (spec sheet): http://tinyurl.com/6s32dz

    These guys seem to care - they even support 64-bit (XP/Vista):
    http://tinyurl.com/6x57e6 and something they call 'friendly net
    detection' which is a defense against man in the middle.

    - Eric

    Eric Seymour, Aug 8, 2008