    I'm finishing a BSc and applying for work but have no idea what current
    rates are.

    thanx :)

    Russell Smithies, Jul 4, 2003

  2. Russell Smithies

    PJ Lee Guest

    It really depens on your skills and past experiences...

    but I'd say the starting rate is between 28 - 35k.

    PJ Lee, Jul 4, 2003

  3. Russell Smithies

    samael Guest

    I am on $21 an hour (befor tax and shit.) first job , graduate >8)
    coding java (ugh) , but interesting project. you may have better luck
    in bigger citys like me , but i havent really looked for work in
    dunedin so....

    samael, Jul 9, 2003
  4. the biggest problem is I want to stay in Dunedin.
    I'm sure there's loads of work in Wellington or Dorkland but I like it here.
    :-(

    Russell Smithies, Jul 9, 2003