    Ivor Jones Guest

    How do they get to their cars from their doors..?

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Jul 22, 2006

  2. Rob

    John Navas Guest

    They live in them. :)

    John Navas, Jul 22, 2006

  3. Rob

    Pier Danone Guest

    | | > message | > > On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 01:44:52 +1000, in
    | > > alt.internet.wireless , Barry OGrady
    | > >
    | > > Eh? around 250 million people use feet as their daily
    | > > measure of length, and probably another 50 million
    | > > think that way.
    | >
    | > He means they use cars.
    |
    | How do they get to their cars from their doors..?

    Drive through Doctors Practice. You turn up at the first window, then pick up
    your perscription from the second.

    Pier Danone, Jul 22, 2006
  4. Rob

    chris Guest

    hmm, no comments? :)

    chris, Jul 22, 2006
  5. Here's one! Anything else you need?

    William P.N. Smith, Jul 22, 2006
  6. What, to meaure distance? Wow...

    Mark McIntyre, Jul 22, 2006
  7. Rob

    chris Guest

    works for me, at least someone read it.

    thanks for the comment.

    chris, Jul 23, 2006
  8. Rob

    Allan Guest

    As on the M25 and M6. (in the UK)

    Allan

    Allan, Jul 23, 2006
  9. Rob

    Allan Guest

    That's what the mileometer is for, isn't it?

    Allan

    Allan, Jul 23, 2006