    Is there any reason why we cannot use our existing router? Do I need to
    provide more info for this question to make sense?
    Thanks for your time

    Ticking Timebomb, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Ticking Timebomb

    shope Guest

    what circuit speeds / types?

    if the bandwidth doesnt go up, then the same router should be able to cope.

    if you are sticking with T1 and just altering it to use ATM, then i have
    used the 4 port T1 IMA net modules to get a T1 ATM link - you can disable
    the IMA bit.

    i think there is an ATM AIM modules that may work with a T1 WIC - never
    tried that, but there are examples on the cisco site.

    Do I need to

    shope, Apr 27, 2004