ISO to DVD-r: Won't play on stand-alone DVD player

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by DVD, Nov 29, 2006.

  1. DVD

    DVD Guest

    Am using a WinXP system, and have a 3.21GB ISO file that I'd like to
    burn onto a DVD-r that can be played on a stand-alone DVD player.

    About a month ago I burned it to a DVD-r, and it plays fine on my
    computer using PowerDVD, but not Windows Media Player. Nor will it
    play back on a stand-alone DVD player. I've forgotten the procedure I
    used, but clearly it didn't achieve the goal.

    Here are the files on the DVD-r (3.21GB):

    AUDIO_TS = empty

    VIDEO_TS, which contains:
    VIDEO_TS.BUP
    VIDEO_TS.IFO
    VTS_01_0.BUP
    VTS_01_0.IFO
    VTS_01_1.VOB
    VTS_01_2.VOB
    VTS_01_3.VOB
    VTS_01_4.VOB

    I have lots of software tools, including Nero (Burning ROM, etc.),
    MagicISO, TMPGenc, etc, etc, - just need some help with procedure,
    please.

    TIA.

    DVD, Nov 29, 2006