    beside that, when i send 64bit Vista (4G) ISOto my another 32bit winXP, it
    showed only 14mb on my second compuet.

    Do i need to use a 64 bit windows for downloading 64it Vista

    Guest, Jun 18, 2006

  2. Guest

    Rick Guest

    Just want to point this out, for persons with
    Vista questions, please post
    to the appropriate ng, this newsgroup is for
    discussions relating to Windows
    XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64 and IA 64.

    Here is a list of available newsgroups for
    Windows Vista as of today:

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account_passwords
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

    Head on over to the following page at
    Microsoft's website on how toconfigure
    your newsreader to read Microsoft's Public
    Newsgroups:

    Rick, Jun 18, 2006

  3. No. However, you cannot start the Vista Setup for Vista x64 from a Win XP
    x86 desktop (you could from a Win XP Pro x64 desktop). You must boot the
    system with the dvd.

    Microsoft is saying there are a lot of people having problems using the
    image file to create a dvd. The predominant problem appears to be burn
    speeds. Burn your dvd at 2X or 4X but no faster. See if that helps.

    I am assuming that you are running WinXP x86 on a 64-bit capable computer.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 18, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thank you so much, Colin. I know what you are saying.

    thank you for your help.

    Guest, Jun 18, 2006