    interpolated to the full MP count, with a menu option. In IRIS, you
    always set visual whitepoint and blackpoint yourself.
    --

    JPS, Mar 30, 2005

  2. Alan Browne

    JPS Guest

    In message <d2d7nl$h0u$>,
    No one is denying that most cameras and converters have a somewhat
    standardized output level for RAW conversion. The question is the
    relevance to the camera, especially to the RAW shooter, to whom the
    camera's "ISO" and mid-grey-point are just an arbitrary frame of
    reference.

    JPS, Mar 30, 2005

  3. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    I will.

    Alan Browne, Mar 30, 2005
  4. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    I don't believe the grey point is so arbitrary when all conditions are
    controlled, but as I said, please try your own test as I described it.

    Alan Browne, Mar 30, 2005
  5. Alan Browne

    Alan Browne Guest

    Aw crap. CMD line. Is there a GUI for this thing?

    Alan Browne, Mar 30, 2005
  6. That sux - of course. The RAW contains much more.

    /Roland

    Roland Karlsson, Mar 30, 2005
  7. Roland Karlsson, Mar 30, 2005
  8. Alan Browne