ISG accounting fails on C7200

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by aelan, Sep 12, 2011.

  1. aelan

    aelan

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm totally stuck.
    We are using Cisco 7200 NPE-G2 with 12.2(33)SRE2 IOS with ISG features.
    On ethernet connected clients we discover a problem, that no accounting happens.
    Client's subinterface configuration is like this:

    int g0/1.2001
    enc do 2001
    ip vrf forwarding InterNet
    ip address <Internet address>
    service-policy type control IPN-VPN
    ip subscriber interface

    policy-map type control IPN-VPN
    class type control IPN-UNAUTH event timed-policy-expiry
    10 service disconnect
    !
    class type control always event session-start
    10 authorize aaa list IPN password 123 identifier nas-port
    20 set-timer UNAUTH-TIMER 5
    30 service-policy type service name Deny-IPN
    40 service-policy type service name AllPermit-IPN
    !
    class type control always event session-restart
    10 authorize aaa list IPN password 123 identifier nas-port
    20 set-timer UNAUTH-TIMER 5
    30 service-policy type service name Deny-IPN
    40 service-policy type service name AllPermit-IPN
    !
    class type control always event quota-depleted
    1 set-param drop-traffic FALSE

    All ISG services refer to accounting list PPTP:
    aaa accounting delay-start vrf InterNet
    aaa accounting update periodic 5
    aaa accounting network PPTP
    action-type start-stop
    group PPPoEN

    Debugging "deb sss feature name accounting" shows:

    Sep 9 16:35:36: SSS MGR [uid:241]: Failed to initialize aaa accounting event
    Sep 9 16:35:36: SSS MGR [uid:2296]: Failed to send aaa event

    Tcpdump on radius server shows nothing.

    What's wrong with configuration? Thanks for any reply :)

    aelan, Sep 12, 2011