    disconnect if idle.The advanced box is greyed out.

    The server pc is using win 98se.
    Any help would be appreciated.

    clarky, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Normally it's intended to be always-on; is there a reason you want to
    "disconnect", such as hoping it will make up for lack of a firewall? If that's
    the case, well, disconnecting won't help as you can get infected by something
    like Blaster well within whatever short time it takes to check your email.

    Tergiversative, Oct 22, 2003