    Nocturnal Guest

    Do these exist? If so, any idea besides Google on where to find a few of
    them? Thanks and yes I've searched Google.com.

    Nocturnal, Mar 6, 2006

  2. Nocturnal

    Neil Guest

    e-bay

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006

  3. Nocturnal

    LRM Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/7lsc2

    So, what are you gonna do with it? Can I watch?

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006
  4. Nocturnal

    Neil Guest

    I have a bunch of 2500s, some 801 and 1600's and a 6500 with both fiber and
    GBIC blades. That's in addition to our carrier class PIX boxes (failover
    config'd). What are you offering in exchange ;)

    Neil, Mar 7, 2006
  5. Nocturnal

    LRM Guest

    Depends, what's the IOS on your 2500's? and Which PIX boxes are they?

    LRM, Mar 7, 2006