ISDN PRI and MICA modems

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Andrzej, Dec 6, 2003.

  1. Andrzej

    Andrzej Guest

    Hi,

    I have the following question, please help !

    The situation is:

    - I would like to make a dial-in access router with PRI module (NM-1CE1B)

    - the dial-in clients are ONLY ISDN BRI (no analog PSTN modems)

    The question is:

    - do I need to buy MICA modem module (like NM-30DM) with so-called digital
    modems ?

    I only want to support ISDN dial-in. No analog modem access is to be
    provided.

    Thanks for your help,
    Andrzej

    Andrzej, Dec 6, 2003