    router free one channel in case of analog call and use it later when call is
    disconnected?

    Thanks!

    Dragec, Sep 29, 2004

  2. Dragec

    Tosh Guest

    How can I make
    As far as I know, when both channels are up the CO doesn't even notify the
    router of a new call.
    Bye,
    Max.

    Tosh, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Dragec

    Dragec Guest

    but I think that when you have PC connected to ISDN line, it is possible to
    have second B channel released when there is another call. I just do not
    know if it is NT function or ISDN adapter receive some kind of message from
    NT "hey dude, release one B channel so your master wife could make an phone
    call"

    Dragec, Oct 1, 2004