    Failing to spot this can potentially cost a customer a lot of extra fees.
    Thanks
    Steve

    Steve T, May 25, 2005

  2. Steve T

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    show isdn status should let you know if there's any call placed at
    layer 3, additionally you can the status of the channels with the show
    interface command.

    --
    2nd Law of Thermodynamics: Chaos will Reign.

    ///////////////////
    --Anthrax--
    //////////////////

    Guest, May 25, 2005

  3. Hi Steve,

    You'll need some sort of NMS or syslog software. If you have a syslog
    server setup, you can have your router send syslog messages and then
    write a short script to parse the %ISDN-6-XXXX and %LINK-3-UPDOWN messages.

    Cheers,
    Spencer

    Spencer Teran, May 27, 2005
  4. I don't know if it is around anymore but we use Syslog4NT running on a
    Windows 2000 server and setup to email me via our exchange server when
    certain ISDN events occur.

    you know who maybe, Jun 1, 2005