    Jtyc Guest

    I travel one hour forwards in time every year.
    No you don't. You just perceive that you do.

    Jtyc, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    no it's true he does and non of his ex-wives do...

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    No no. It just doesn't exist. You can believe it does all you want
    A little bird told me.

    Jtyc, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    Neil Guest

    does teh little bird really exist?

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  5. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    does teh little bird really exist?

    As far as you know.

    Jtyc, Sep 14, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I don't believe it does...so it doesn't

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  7. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 14, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    if that's what you believe...

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  9. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm on to you both. You're just teasing the Atheist.

    I don't believe in Atheists.

    Jtyc, Sep 14, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    does not believing in an Atheist cause God to exist?

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  11. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    does not believing in an Atheist cause God to exist?

    Not necessarily.

    Jtyc, Sep 14, 2004
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    but that's just your belief

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    but that's just your belief

    I have no set belief on that otherwise I would say. Hence, the not
    necessarily.

    I'm leaving it open for debate.

    Jtyc, Sep 14, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I find that unbelievable

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I find that unbelievable

    Pessimist.

    Jtyc, Sep 14, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    communist

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  17. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    communist

    Naturalist.

    Jtyc, Sep 14, 2004
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Biologist.

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Naturist.

    JaR, Sep 14, 2004
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest