  1. Guest

    Neil Guest

    nor would I...I'm 28 years old and 6'4"..really.. and 3% body fat...

    Neil, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Guest

    Neil Guest

    hieght or width...

    Neil, Sep 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    it's true, he is a large bastard

    I'm dead sexy.

    Jtyc, Sep 13, 2004
  4. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    both, but not like fat bastard

    Consultant, Sep 13, 2004
  5. circa Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:52:59 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    You reveal our secrets! Now you must be punished!

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 13, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I've always been able to travel through time...forward only though...

    Neil, Sep 13, 2004
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    not that big a secret...the warp signature on your mother ship indicates
    you are from the distant future...

    Neil, Sep 13, 2004
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    not that big a secret...the warp signature on your mother ship indicates
    Bullbutter. You can not travel through time as it does not exist.

    Jtyc, Sep 13, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    it does not exist if you do not believe it exists...

    just as I only exist becuase I believe I exist...

    you however are a figment of my imagination....

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  10. circa Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:02:41 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Sheesh, Neil, some people didn’t notice!

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I notice....

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  12. circa Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:31:28 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    OMG, you’re the guy who was next to me in the recovery room! The
    scary part is, he hadn’t *had* anesthesia yet...

    Laura

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 14, 2004
  13. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    ***YAWN!!!***

    TechGeekPro, Sep 14, 2004
  14. No, Laura, like the rest of us, can travel through time.
    not again, pleeeeease :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 14, 2004
  15. Horse Hockey!

    I travel one hour forwards in time every year.

    I also travel hone hour backwards in time every year.

    --
    Fris "But I'm usually asleep when it happens" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 14, 2004
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    I was a figment of your imagination, I only existed becuase you believe I
    existed. and _you_ had the anesthesia...

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    COME ON STRAIN A BIT!!!

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    it does not exist if you do not believe it exists...

    No no. It just doesn't exist. You can believe it does all you want but
    that won't make it appear.

    Whatever floats your boat man.

    Perhaps.

    Jtyc, Sep 14, 2004
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    is that becuase you believe it doesn't exist?

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeripes. that's nothin..every 4 years _I_ get an EXTRA DAY!

    Neil, Sep 14, 2004