    I looked at the books for 70-227 but none of them
    mentioned that they had an eval version of ISA 2000.

    How do I find an eval version of ISA 2000??

    myrt webb, Oct 5, 2004

  2. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ask and you shall recieve. eval. from my ISA course.

    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/download/isa2k.rar

    *and who said MCNGP don't help?*

    active for 24 hrs.

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004

  3. myrt webb

    Myrt Webb Guest

    Thanks for the effort but when I pasted the URL into IE I
    got a Tripod "page cannot be found."

    I will try again tomorrow.

    Myrt Webb, Oct 5, 2004
  4. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    bahh... they locked the page or sometin.

    whatever happened to those places online where you can store stuff for
    free?

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004
  5. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Hurry! Hurry! Everyone hit it now. Lets shut him down. Mwahahahaha.

    TechGeekPro, Oct 5, 2004
  6. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Support the MCNGP.com site and soon we'll have plenty of space for members.

    TechGeekPro, Oct 5, 2004
  7. myrt webb

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Oct 5, 2004
  8. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004
  9. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i do. it's in my sig and profile on lots of forums. no one posting... ;-(

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004
  10. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    they can't shut me down. it's the eval version that MS used to give away
    on their site for free. now they force 2004 down everyones gidder. i am
    just offering to buddy what MS should still make available online if they
    are going to keep the old ISA exam alive and charge people for it.

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 5, 2004
  11. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Oct 6, 2004
  12. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I meant Tripod. It appears that they already have. I was just kidding though.

    TechGeekPro, Oct 6, 2004
  13. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 7, 2004
  14. myrt webb

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    damn tripod rodents. see if i ever bestow my amazing web skills on them
    anymore!

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 7, 2004
  15. myrt webb

    TechGeekPro Guest