    If not, what *immediately* preceded 8, and where can I download it?

    Thanks.

    Martin

    Martin, Feb 7, 2009

  2. Looks like you have the latest pre-8 version

    http://www.filehippo.com/download_zonealarm_free

    J¡m ßéâñ, Feb 7, 2009

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Jim,

    Thank you for replying.

    Martin

    Martin, Feb 7, 2009
  4. Martin

    BIG NIGE Guest

    I used to use 7.0.483.000 This was the release to repair the loss of
    connection problem caused by a MS Security update. (this is the last version
    7. ??)

    I may mis-understand but from the way you speak you had this as a "FREE"
    Version with all features working.(As far as I was aware this was not free)

    You say you have now tried "FREE" Version 8 but not all the Features work (I
    have not tried this free v8 but this is what I would expect from the "FREE"
    version)

    I am now running Version 8.0.059.000 with all fearures working (BUT this is
    NOT a FREE Version)

    So yes there is a later better version than 7.?? but it is not the free one.

    Hope that Clarifies

    BIG NIGE, Feb 7, 2009
  5. Martin

    TMM Guest

    Avoiding ZA completely is the best thing I've ever made, if I don't count
    the uninstall of Norton Internet Security... Everything that generates
    popups with no serious content, during one minutes is crap.

    TMM, Feb 7, 2009