    for Windows 98/95. Can these be installed and used without any
    problems on Win XP? Thanks.

    George M.

    GM, Feb 5, 2006

  2. GM

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In GM spewed forth:
    For the most part, yes. If there are difficulties, you can run the programs
    in "compatibility mode".

    Toolman Tim, Feb 5, 2006

  3. GM

    GM Guest

    How do you access "compatibilty mode"? Thanks.

    GM, Feb 5, 2006
  4. GM

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In GM spewed forth:
    After you install the program, if it has problems running, find the
    executable file, right-click on it, select "properties" and click the
    Compatitbility tab.

    Toolman Tim, Feb 5, 2006
  5. GM

    GM Guest