  1. I have seen several old Usenet VoiceStick postings.

    Are they still offering free DIDs? How "free" are really those DIDs?

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Jan 17, 2007

  2. Yes, as far as I know. They are free 100% in my experience. Had one
    for about 6 months. Worked fine. Just don't hook it up to a PBX or
    they will cut you off..

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 18, 2007

  3. I opened an account with them but I can't find the place in the web
    page where to insert my extension and SIP server.

    How did you do that?

    -Ramon

    Ramon F Herrera, Jan 18, 2007
  4. First, let me say that they don't like you hooking their line up to a
    PBX. Apparently, they had some serious abuse. That being said, check
    the voxilla forums for detailed info on using voicestick w/ Asterisk.
    www.voxilla.com, select forums link.

    Jonathan

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 18, 2007