Is Vista 64 bit compatable with Streets and Trips 2008

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Bob, Jun 4, 2008.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Bob, Jun 4, 2008

  2. Yes.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 4, 2008

  3. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Do I have to do any downloads or upgrades to make it work. Befor buying I
    wanted to know what i need to do.

    Bob, Jun 4, 2008
  4. Colin Barnhorst, Jun 4, 2008
  5. I've run it here without issue, though I did have to do some searching for a
    64-bit driver for the GPS that comes with the GPS Edition. But S&T 2k8 w/o
    GPS works fine with no issues or problems that I can see as a normal 32-bit
    app.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jun 4, 2008
  6. Bob

    Jim H Guest

    Well, that depends on what street you are on. lol

    Yes, 2008 works just fine, actually faster on 64 bit.

    Jim

    Jim H, Jun 6, 2008
  7. There is a bug, though. I keep looking for Easy Street and all it gives me
    is the unemployment office.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 6, 2008