    certifications available now for these things. Is this is correct? If it is
    not available we need to go for C#? I didnot know much about C#? can anyone
    advice? Thanks in advance.

    Geetha Rani, Sep 24, 2007

  2. For the MCAD, the only options available are C# and VB .Net.
    However, you can take the 70-526, 70-536, and 70-548 exams using Visual C++
    - earning you both an MCTS and MCPD: Windows Development.
    You cannot take the Web development exams in C++.
    Unfortunately, for the new certifications, Microsoft doesn't keep track of
    what language you took it in.
    I would strongly urge you to learn C#. If you know C++, it shouldn't be that
    hard of a transfer for you.
    Good luck in your certification studies.

    LarryWestMCSD, Sep 24, 2007

  3. Geetha Rani

    Geetha Rani Guest

    Hi Sir,
    Thanks for your reply. But one thing I didnot know what are these
    70-526, 70-536, and 70-548 exams .. and where can i get the information about
    these? Please don't mind, that I may be asking the basic questions that all
    knows. Kidly provide me the information..
    Thanks,
    Geetha Rani.

    Geetha Rani, Sep 24, 2007
  4. LarryWestMCSD, Sep 24, 2007