    I am starting to explore exam preparation resources and came across
    Transcender. Is this software any good? What are some alternative test prep
    software packages to Transcender?

    rsine, Feb 14, 2006

  2. rsine

    Leeland Clay Guest

    I used Transcender when I got my MCSE. I thought they were pretty good. As
    far as alternative test prep, I use the ones that come with the books that
    I've bought.

    Leeland Clay, Feb 22, 2006

  3. rsine

    Simon Hart Guest

    As with most those test companies, I think they are waaay overpriced, the
    reason I never buy any.

    I find the questions in the books good enough too and Microsofts free self
    assessments are a good alternative.

    Simon Hart, Feb 23, 2006
  4. rsine

    cartp6 Guest

    Second what Leeland said. Transcender exams are pretty close to the
    real thing, maybe a little harder. If you are getting passes in
    Transcender, you'll pass.

    All of the exams in textbooks I've done have been useful but I reckon
    Transcender is the best if you can justify the cost

    cartp6, Feb 26, 2006