    Linn Guest

    Someone told me I could come here and meet hot guys. Is this the right
    place?

    Linn, Oct 2, 2005

  2. Linn

    Bob B Guest

    I'm hot ........ just finished playing football !! BB

    Bob B, Oct 2, 2005

  3. Linn

    WormWood Guest

    I'm hot in several places....eating jalapeƱos.

    os

    WormWood, Oct 2, 2005
  4. Linn

    John Holmes Guest

    Linn blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Yes, this is the right place. After all, I /stick/ around here. Please
    leave your name and phone number after the beep.

    John Holmes, Oct 2, 2005
  5. Linn

    Dr. Bill Guest

    Yes, here in 24hoursperverts.helpdesk you meet *the* hot guys, Tooldick Tim,
    Mardick, Blinky the Prick, they are all regular wankers in this froup!

    Dr. Bill, Oct 2, 2005
  6. Linn

    Fred Guest

    Yep. Howdy.