    goes around,..Comes around."....."You Reap what you Sow" is also
    there,....and wether or not it's obvious or not, it's a true as can be,
    saying, as it always comes right !!

    fredcromer, Jun 18, 2004

  2. fredcromer

    Sseaott Guest

    What goes around comes around

    or

    What comes around goes around

    I can't remember which it is:)

    Thanks.

    Sseaott, Jun 18, 2004

  3.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 18, 2004
  4. fredcromer

    DC Guest

    You reap what you sow.

    I just found out that I have the clap. You should probably get tested.

    HTH };O)

    DC, Jun 18, 2004
  5. fredcromer

    Sseaott Guest

    lmao

    Sseaott, Jun 18, 2004
  6. fredcromer

    Sseaott Guest

    this is very true. thanks for verifying.

    Sseaott, Jun 18, 2004
  7. Instant karma's going to get you.

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 19, 2004
  8. fredcromer

    DC Guest

    That's a new one to me.

    DC, Jun 19, 2004
  9. Blinky the Shark, Jun 19, 2004
  10. fredcromer

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Jun 19, 2004
  11. fredcromer

    DC Guest

    No setup. I failed to recognise the verse. D'oh!

    DC, Jun 21, 2004
  12. Dang. I'd've thought the title appearing as the first two words of
    the line would've been enough. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 21, 2004