    I can't think of a way to have the Ts automatically move to the other 3745
    without using a mux. any ideas?

    Thanks!!

    Guest, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Guest

    shope Guest

    connect 2 to each router.

    load balance the traffic. exactly how depends on what you are doing -
    generally it is easier in a private network and depends on the ISP(s)
    involved for an internet feed.

    the tradeoff you will come up against is that load balancing gets harder and
    less effective as you spread the links across more routers.
    you cant without adding equipment.

    dont forget that the other end of each link also plugs into something like a
    router - you want to think about how well that is protected as well.

    shope, Jul 3, 2004