    You can see a bulge at the base of the tail and back of his foot. That is
    just one, too. I swear it looks like a huge butt sticking out, but the other
    mouse has nothing of the sort.

    Brian, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Sure that's a male? I always figured that was a female in heat.
    Mating display thing. Like guy mice think that's hot, y'know?

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 4, 2005

  3. Hope the other is male too, or buy yourself a snake and feed it with the
    pinkies you will soon be getting.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Brian

    cjf Guest

    I hate those meeces to pieces!

    cjf, Oct 4, 2005
  5. Brian

    programmer Guest

    Try pricking the bulge with a sharp tool like a pin or a screw driver. That
    should sort it out.

    programmer, Oct 4, 2005
  6. Brian

    Brian Guest

    The other one might very well be a male, it's hard for me to tell but I see
    a little 'thing' to indicate male.

    This would be interesting if I had a flock of little mice babies. I never
    knew this sign was a female in heat. I suppose it's too late now... I have
    another cage ready incase there are babies and I need to seperate the males
    and females.

    thanks

    Brian, Oct 4, 2005
  7. Report back. :) LIS, that it's a sign of heat is only my guess.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 4, 2005