  1. ZForce

    ZForce Guest

    Yes or no? If not, where should I go?

    ZForce, Nov 2, 2003

  2. ZForce

    Scot Gardner Guest

    Yes, as long as your post indicates that you are selling, for example:

    FS: Rare, out of print DVDs.

    Scot Gardner, Nov 2, 2003

  3. ZForce

    Rutgar Guest

    No, this is a discussion group, not a market group.

    Try:

    rec.video.dvd.marketplace

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Nov 2, 2003
  4. ZForce

    ZForce Guest

    Oh no, one yes and one no?

    ZForce, Nov 3, 2003
  5. ZForce

    Mark Spatny Guest

    ZForce, says...
    No. But if you do, please put all your DVDs into ONE post, don't list 40
    FS messages.

    Mark Spatny, Nov 3, 2003
  6. No.

    rec.video.dvd.marketplace is the correct newsgroup for sale/auction posts.

    HTH,

    doug

    Douglas Bailey, Nov 3, 2003